Lethal Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lethal Party guild forum. Argent Dawn Alliance - EU (World of Warcraft)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild application - Wyntus (rogue)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild application - Wyntus (rogue) Empty Guild application - Wyntus (rogue) Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:25 am

Wyntus

Application Form!

About your ingame character
Name (Main character):
Wyntus

Class (Main character): Rogue

Role (Main character): Dps (assassination)

Armoury Link (Main character): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Wyntus/advanced

About you in game itself
When did you first start/raid in game:
I've been raiding on/off since wrath, though I first started playing in vanilla. I've almost always been raiding with friends from RL, but have since gone our separate ways (PvP'ing bastards).

Experience in the game:  I raided during the first 2 major patches in Mists until my guildies changed to doing mainly PvP content. I'm pretty experienced when it comes to WoD content, and know the tactics to all bosses up to and including Ko'ragh. Have brain, will raid.

Would you be able to raid often: Possibly. I'm working on a bachelor's degree in biology, so WoW is obviously a spare time activity.

Would you mind changing specs when we lack a role: I won't mind changing to a spec to optimize my dps, if that's any help Razz

How good would you rate yourself?
Gear wise: Somewhat above medium
On tactics: Very highly. I'm quick on picking up new boss strategies and do my best not to stand in fire.

About you in general
Do you have a mic / are you comfortable speaking?
Yeah.

Would you look up tactics when asked to? Of course!

Are you capable of taking things serious when asked? I like to goof around but I like getting phat lewt even more, so naturally I'll do my best in raiding Smile

Anything you'd like to add: Some times I may have a limited amount of free time, but I'm generally an active player. Also, you should see my garrison. It's all nice and tidy.
I hope you'll consider me for your raiding team.

2Guild application - Wyntus (rogue) Empty Re: Guild application - Wyntus (rogue) Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:41 am

Nalastai

Accepted as a trial!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum