Lethal Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lethal Party guild forum. Argent Dawn Alliance - EU (World of Warcraft)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lilítu Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lilítu Application  Empty Lilítu Application Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:54 pm

Nalastai

Application Form!

About your ingame character (note: alt character info is not a must)
Name (Main character): Lilítu
Name (Alt characters): Angíe and Dixy (90s) and Iziz (40)
Class (Main character): Hunter
Role (Main character): BM
Off-spec (Main character): MM
Armoury Link (Main character): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Lil%C3%ADtu/simple
Armoury Link (Alt characters):

About you in game itself
When did you first start/raid in game: Began playing aboyt 1 year ago, have three 90s and one 100, havnt done soo much raiding, but some normal SoO atleast.
Experience in the game:  Raided LFR and normal, never joined a raiding guild; Would deem myself decent; ...)
Would you be able to raid often: Probably
Would you mind changing specs when we lack a role: it depends
How good would you rate yourself? Im ok anyway Razz
Do you know anyone in the guild, if so, how? I know Kim rasanen in real life Razz

About you in general
Do you have a mic / are you comfortable speaking? Yes I have a mic and are not afraid to speak :p
Would you look up tactics when asked to? Ofcourse I would!
Are you capable of taking things serious when asked? yes i will be serious Razz
Anything you'd like to add: My name is beatrice and im 23 years old. Thinking about leveling a Monk, and im online every day Smile Im on a different server now, but will switch if I have premission to join^^

2Lilítu Application  Empty Re: Lilítu Application Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Nalastai

Thank you for the application,

but right now we already have 2x active hunters in the team and we really can't wait for someone to level up character, and then gear the character... Because when you would be ready for normal we probably would've cleared heroic / mythic highmaul already. After realizing how difficult highmaul heroic will be, we decided to look for players that we don't have to wait or carry.

Right now I have to consider what is the best for the guild, so I must decline this application.

Sorry.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum