Lethal Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lethal Party guild forum. Argent Dawn Alliance - EU (World of Warcraft)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Solarai, Restoration Druid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solarai, Restoration Druid Empty Solarai, Restoration Druid Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:35 am

Solarai

Name (Main character): Solarai

Class (Main character): Druid

Role (Main character): Restoration(Healer)

Off-spec (Main character): Feral(DPS)

Armoury Link (Main character): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Solarai/simple

(Might show lower ilvl but im 641 when im writing this)

When did you first start/raid in game:
I go all the way back to vanilla, raiding with my dads guild, i was the spoiled brat that everybody hated... so yea...

Experience in the game:
Been raiding for a long time was active with my dad back in Vanilla, which got me into raiding, through TBC i managed to go far in the raids, in WotLK i started to relax a little only downing LK on Normal on 10 and 25 but never managed to do it HC, same story in Cata all of the raids was done on normal never any further, when MoP came out i started to put WoW on a small break, getting fed up with everything on occasionally playing with some friends, about half way through ToT i joined a Hardcore raiding guild which i later left in Siege due to my job at that time, since then everything has been quiet only doing pugs and LFR.

Would you be able to raid often:
I plan to show up to pretty much every raid so i'd say often ofcause there might be a slip here and there where i have something else but when that time comes i'll let you know

Would you mind changing specs when we lack a role:
I wouldn't mind i mean i'd like to stay healer, but if we need me to go dps or tank for the progress i can sacrifice

How good would you rate yourself?
I haven't really played an active healer since Wotlk, but i have a good idea about what im doing and aware in raids, so i'd give myself a 6/10 just caus i might be a little rusty on my healing when i get that going i'd put myself at a 8/10

Do you know anyone in the guild, if so, how?
No i do not know anyone, but that makes everything more interesting right? meeting new people and things xD

About you in general:
Im a young fella at the age of 21 (soon 22) been playing since vanilla and i enjoy a laugh with people, im from Denmark, though do not be surprised if you hear an english dialect since i've sent so much time on voice chats over the years i've adapted to that way of speaking, also... I'm abit wierd... hope that okay?

Do you have a mic / are you comfortable speaking?
I have a working mic and i like speaking as a fact... im abit wierd though..

Would you look up tactics when asked to?
If i do not understand tacts of some bosses i always look them up, how that spell works, where should i use my cools and such, ofcause this is all for basics, i will adapt to the needs of the raid

Are you capable of taking things serious when asked?
On progress i will be most serious i can garentee you that, on bosses that's on farm though, well that when i like to have a laugh Razz (well, in a apropiate size and way)

2Solarai, Restoration Druid Empty Re: Solarai, Restoration Druid Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:40 am

Nalastai

Looks nice! I think you are exactly like someone we are looking for, accepted as a trial for now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum