Lethal Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lethal Party guild forum. Argent Dawn Alliance - EU (World of Warcraft)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Òmen - Arms warrior

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Òmen - Arms warrior Empty Òmen - Arms warrior Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:17 am

kyt74

Main character : Òmen
Class (main character): Warrior
Role (main character):  Arms (Dps)
Off-spec (main character): fury (Dps)
Armory link (main character): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/%C3%92men/simple

When did you first start/raid in game?
Started during Wotlk. Never raided.

Experience in the game?
I wish i could write alot on this topic but i really cant. The only real raiding i´ve done is lfr which was a fun experience when they first introduced it. Tried to join a raiding guild back in cata but nothing really happened there and most required some kind of achievement or past experiences. So yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Would you be able to raid often?
Probably. As things look now i dont have anything that would clash with the raiding times so i would expect myself to attend most. Of course you never know what the future might bring. But for now im all set.

Would you mind changing specs when we lack a role?
Sure, always fun to try another spec. Aslong as i get time, help with rotations and some pve experience with that spec.

How good would you rate yourself?
AMAZING...ly decent. Not the kind of a guy that wanna say how good/bad i am at a class without a 3rd persons insight. Think i got the arms rotation right and do decent dps in heroics (I think.) But one thing i can say for sure is that experience and useful feedback gives the player a greater idea on what to do and not to do so i hope i will improve with time.

About Moi

Do you know anyone in the guild?
Le nope.

Do you have a mic / are you comfortable speaking?
Yeah i got a mic and a smoooooooooooth voice...I think. Aka im not uncomfortable with speaking with others.

Would you look up tactics when asked to?
Of course.

Are you capable of taking things serious when asked?
Whenever epics are involved im always serious!

Anything you'd like to add?
I like Pokemon....Aaaaaaaaaaand imma altaholic.

Last edited by kyt74 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...I have no idea how to use BBCode T_T)

2Òmen - Arms warrior Empty Re: Òmen - Arms warrior Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:06 pm

Nalastai

Wanted to have a look at how difficult the raids are in the start before answering, and now I give the answer.

We already have 3x 2h users, where one is warrior and 2 are retri paladins, I don't really want to take more 2h users, unless it's a DK which we don't currently have. Monk or feral druid would be fine for melee also, but another warrior, not good idea ATM.

Your experience is also a bit problematic because we already have few like you, and since you haven't even done any raiding with pugs or anything, I believe you should start from there instead of hop in some raiding group and get carried.

I wouldn't call LFR raiding but you should start there until you have gear to join some PuG group in draenor raids.

We can't offer you spot, even-tho everything is possible and situation may be different in future.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum